Poems, Stories, Art & Photography…
- We are always accepting submissions. Make sure you read about us for a good idea of the works we want. It is very important to strictly follow the guidelines below.
- When you’ve done this, please send no more than six (6) poems at a time, all in one Microsoft word document.
- If you are sending short stories (2000-word limit) send no more than three (3) stories.
- For poems and short stories, please include your name, email, and country of residence within the body of the word document.
- For art or photography, please send a maximum of five (5) as a high-quality pdf or jpeg (300dpi).
- We generally do not discriminate against work that has been published elsewhere. If we love it, we’ll publish it, but let us know where and when it has been published, while making your submission.
- Eligibility: Anyone can make a submission but the entry must be themed around an African experience.
- If your submission is selected for publishing, you will be notified by email.
- Chosen works are published either online or in print.